Stress Free Richmond Property Management
PMI Richmond = less stress to our owners and more time to grow their portfolio and/or more time to spend with family
If you feel like a number or tired of a lack of communication at a huge property management company, totally unsatisfied with a company not able to service your home, or just a homeowner frustrated by managing your own home then PMI Richmond is your solution. We treat each home that we manage like it was our own.
What we do as your Richmond Property Manager
- Research your area for a rental range and provide you with extensive data to justify rental amounts
- Meet with you in person at the home, if possible, to evaluate, answer questions or concerns, and formalize a plan of action to maximize your asset.
- Advertise and Market – Utilize high end technology and all online resources to ensure we capture all available and qualified applicants.
- Showings are paramount and we make sure available and provide our owners with feedback and analytics from the viewings.
- Tenant screening is so vital and is the most important part of this process. Finding the “right fit” makes this investment either a success or not. We look at all aspects including credit, income, rental history, criminal record, and any other items that apply. We also get copies of licenses and paystubs for verification.
- Lease preparation – our lease is a Virginia MLS lease and protects our owners. We also do the security deposit and make sure our move in check list is detailed and it contains a multitude of pictures detailing the condition of home upon move in.
- Our state of the art software keeps our owners informed – it can be a question, a maintenance request, a financial document or anything else pertaining to their investment. You can be local or live in another country – you feel like your home and PMI Richmond is right next to you.
- Tenants have that same access and really enjoy how they can pay rent, make any comments, and let us know about any maintenance needed to be done.
Why work with PMI Richmond
Owning a residential rental property can be a lucrative investment, but it also carries with it its share of headaches and worries. Finding a skilled Richmond residential property manager can save you a lot of time and money.
With our full service Richmond property management, you get much more than just one over-worked property manager. You get a full team of skilled professionals with the expertise to provide you with the highest level of service and the maximum return on your investment.Free Rental Analysis
SINGLE FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our Richmond area property managers will safeguard your property, manage your tenants, and protect your investment, all without you having to lift a finger. You'll be amazed at how much time and money our residential property management services can save you in both the long and short term.
MULTI-FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our Richmond apartment property management services include all necessary maintenance, tenant screening & management, and regular property inspections. Whether you own one unit or many in an apartment building, our Richmond property managers can handle it all.
What We Do As Your Richmond Property Manager
We do more than just collect rent - 5 steps to successful management.
SEE WHY OUR CLIENTS COME BACK TIME & AGAIN
Richmond Area Information
Richmond, the capital of Virginia, is among America’s oldest major cities and the capital of the commonwealth of Virginia. Patrick Henry, a U.S. Founding Father, famously declared “Give me liberty or give me death” at its St. John's Church in 1775, leading to the Revolutionary War.
Richmond is one of a select few mid-sized cities to offer a extraordinary of first-class museums and prominent universities, its own symphony, professional ballet and opera, and numerous theater companies and art galleries.
Living in Richmond offers you easy access to the ocean, mountains and Washington, D.C. Enjoy the nations largest river park system, countless historic landmarks, numerous sporting and entertainment attractions, amazing cuisine, and weekends filled with activities for everyone in the family.
Here is a great website to visit to help with your "Richmond experience." https://www.visitrichmondva.com/things-to-do/
Colleges and Universities
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- Medical College of Virginia (VCU)
- University of Richmond
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Virginia Union University
- Gayton Crossing Shopping Center
- Libbie & Grove
- Reqency Square Mall
- The Shops at Willow Lawn
- Stony Point Fashion Park
- 17th Street Farmers' Market
- Short Pump Town Center